Thursday 6 June 2013

How To Make Customers “Love” Your Marketing To Bits



Rule #2 – Make your customers feel good

We feel good when we know we’re loved, treasured and special. There are many ways you can make your customers feel special. From dropping a surprise, handwritten note with every offer, to free gifts and special reports. 

You’ll be surprised at what some of these can do for your business. Make every customer feel special. 

      Greeting cards during special occasions 
      Priority order forms / Discounts
      Newsletters with useful information
      Special reports

      Free gifts
      Exclusive offers

From time to time, I receive greeting cards and letters from my subscribers sent to me by snail mail. These messages make me feel special and valued, that what I’m doing is worth it. Most importantly, they move me to reciprocate by offering more useful information for my customers. 

Do the same for yours – When you routinely offer something of value to your customers, they’ll stay with you and continue to support you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment